Here at Sextant Wines we pride ourselves on making world class wine. To ensure our wine reaches our customer in its highest quality, we have created a shipping schedule in which the wine will have minimal interaction with inclement weather.
Sextant Wines will ship only to reciprocal states and states in which the winery is registered as a direct shipper. Sextant Wines can ship wine to the following states:
*If your state requires additional taxes and/or fees to be paid on wine shipments, these additional charges will be added to your order.
Due to laws of your state, we can not accept internet orders for wine if you live in Iowa or Missouri.
Each state has their own laws regarding wine shipments. We reserve the right to limit quantities and to correct pricing errors.
During the months of June, July, August and September ground shipping may not be available. Wine will only be sent out on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Thursday will be allowed for Overnight delivery method only. This prevents your wine from any extra waiting time in the hands of the delivery service and reduces the risk of too hot or too cold storage facilities. We reserve the right to delay shipping if the weather will be detrimental to the wine.
We apologize, but we cannot ship to P.O. Boxes.
Please convey any pertinent information or requests regarding your shipment in the notes section during ordering. A representative will reach out to you if we are unable to accomodate your request.
Please note that customers are responsible for any return and reshipment costs incurred as a result of non-delivery.
• Golden State Overnight (GSO)
If you’re trying to estimate when a package will be delivered, please note the schedule below and the following:
• Credit card authorization and verification must be received prior to processing.
• If you require express or 2 day shipping, please call us at 805.542.0133 for charges.
• Thursday after 8:45 a.m. through Monday before 8:45 a.m. will ship on Monday.
• Orders placed between 8:45 a.m. Monday and 8:45 a.m. Tuesday will ship on Tuesday.
• Orders placed between 8:45 a.m. Tuesday and 8:45 a.m. Wednesday will ship on Wednesday.
• Only Overnight orders will ship on Thursdays if placed before 8:45 a.m. on Thursday.
• Orders placed between 8:45 a.m. Wednesday and 8:45 a.m. Monday will ship on Monday.
• Orders placed between 8:45 a.m. Monday and 8:45 a.m. Wednesday will ship depending on the destination state.
Below is a chart of shipping rates based on the number of bottles in each shipment. Rates include shipping, handling and packing materials. Shipping costs are included in the amount that is billed to your credit card.
|States||Number of Bottles*|
|1–3 4–6 7–12|
|California||$18.00 $23.00 $31.00|
|AZ, CO, ID, MT, NV, NM, OR, WA, WY||$21.00 $27.00 $37.00|
|IA, KS, NE, MO||$23.00 $29.00 $43.00|
|CT, FL, GA, IL, IN, LA, MD, MI, MN, NC, NH, NY, OH, SC, TN, TX, VA, VT, WI||$25.00 $33.00 $49.00|
|AK, HI *2nd Day Air Only*||$52.00 $69.00 $105.00|
* orders of more than 12 bottles will be shipped in multiple packages and shipping charges will be added accordingly. Example: shipping charges for 15 bottles within CA would be $18 + $31 = $49
Please note: All wines are sold in California and title passes to the buyer in CA. We make no representation to the legal rights of anyone to ship or import wine into any state outside of California. The buyer is solely responsible for the shipment of wines. By placing an order you authorize us to act on your behalf to engage a common carrier to deliver your order where you wish. We can not ship to P.O. Boxes.
Wines may be sold and delivered only to persons who are at least 21 years old, and only for personal use, not for resale or trade. In placing your order you represent to us that you are at least 21 years old and that the person to whom your wine will be delivered is at least 21 years old. Shippers are not permitted to leave packages without obtaining an adult signature. For this reason, we recommend using a business address if you are not home during business hours.